(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, October 17, 2005

Don't Eat It

Maybe Applebee's isn't so bad after all. Steve, Don't Eat It! is a series of posts in which the writer samples a variety of things most of us wouldn't consider eating. The potted meat product wasn't so outrageous. If it's good enough for Karl Childers it's good enough for me especially with some biscuits and mustard on the side.

Potted meat product is like apple pie with cinnamon ice cream compared to some of the things Steve eats as you scroll down the page. I'm sure I could find Natto and Cuitlacoche here in Lincoln, but I'm not sure I want to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I love the Steve, Don't Eat It series. I read the whole thing in one day back when I first discovered it. I didn't feel like eating for a while after that.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home