(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Lincoln's underserved chicken finger market

Apparently someone has identifed a need for a chain restaurant that only serves chicken fingers. There's some new construction going up on the NW corner of 48th & R where a car dealership was once located and I finally remembered to read the sign and google it today. Yes, Lincoln is welcoming a Raising Cane's at some point in the not too distant future. Yay.

If we're going to get a new fast food chain in Lincoln why can't it be Steak 'n Shake?

Oh, and since we're talking Lincoln and chicken fingers, what's your favorite? My favorite Lincoln chicken finger comes from Runza.

3 Comments:

Blogger Swoof said...

Since I posted this I've had two people tell me their personal favorite Lincoln Finger. Ruby Tuesday was Sarah's favorite and her friend sang the praises of the Granite City Finger which is batter dipped rather than breaded.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Beerorkid said...

dude chicken fries, duh

I avoided them for months, bet they call to me. "I am part chicken, I am delicious and hardly nutritious, eat me, eat me. Meh....

Popeyes are strange but pretty good.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Swoof said...

I've always been impressed with BK's ability to form and shape chicken. Remember the chicken tenders shaped like characters from Rugrats?

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home