(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick Hits


  • I hit Parkway Lanes on Thursday night with Beer OrKid. My bacon cheeseburger looked pretty much like his but since my photo came out all blurry, look at his. The bacon was awesome but the burger was just above average. I still prefer Don & Millie's for burgers.
  • I had lunch with my aunt on Friday at Sam & Louie's (in the strip mall on the SE corner of 14th & Pine Lake). It's still good. Big floppy foldable slices.
  • I hadn't been to the track for over a year until tonight. The place was packed; busier than I've ever seen it. The food selection is even better, too. A new BBQ stand has appeared since my last visit but I still went with the 3 tacos for $2 deal. They're good-sized and the taco meat is so salty that you can't help but drink an extra beer or two afterwards.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

OMG those tacos are good!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Beerorkid said...

like the horse track at the fairgrounds or the bar at 14th and Cornhusker?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Swoof said...

Fairgrounds, dude.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home