(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Update

If you haven't guessed, this blog is closed. I'm bartending part-time at a local restaurant and I don't think it would be ethical for me to review other restaurants at the same time. Thanks for reading and remember, there is good food in Lincoln, you just have to be willing to try something new every once in awhile.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the closure, Swoof. It isn't the post I was hoping to see, but at least now we know that you didn't fall into an abyss or anything.

Thanks for your work on Eatin' in Lincoln!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! I really liked the blog and the concept.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... now someone else will have to pick up the role of local restaurant blogger. Thanks for your willingness to share your thoughts, Swoof.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm bummed that you're not going to be writing here anymore, but I applaud your work to date and your ethical integrity. Outstanding work and lots of luck, you'll be missed by this reader.

(and if someone does take up the local foood blogger challenge, let us know here, OK? I'll still be poking my head in every so often.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadness. Looks like I moved to Lincoln a little too late. Thanks for the Kabuki tip though. Maybe it will lay my sushi jones to rest. And Jack Jackson, I could not agree with you more, phrat bars suck.

-the dude.

12:02 AM  
Blogger notsure said...

so now how am i supposed to figure out what to eat and what not to eat?

4:48 PM  
Blogger suspendedshere said...

I'd love to pick up this blog, but I'm already managing 4 others, and I'm afraid I couldn't do it justice. I have friends that might be interested. I'll ask them. Everyone always says that we don't have enough good eats in Lincoln. I tell em they just haven't bothered to look!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Swoof said...

Jeff,

Actually I'm thinking of relaunching this thing soon with a new domain and more features. If you want to contribute, you're more than welcome.

3:35 AM  
Blogger suspendedshere said...

Great! I'll let you run with it. If I come across anything tasty, I'll be sure to let you know!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home